20 years of experience in the field means Brad Everton knows how to remain non-judgemental while staying solution-focussed. Whether you have a preference for speaking to a psychologist by phone, skype, face-to-face or in a group setting, Brad’s extensive experience from university, sport psychology, career counselling, private practice and contracting to Employee Assistance Programs means he can help you with the following areas…
Sunshine Coast Counselling and Life Coaching Workshops and Presentations
Brad has a suite of presentations that can be tailored to suit every industry and organization from mining to teachers to health care and even government. They are as follows:
- Self-Care for Leaders
- Self-Care for Parents
- Practical Tools to Help you Manage your Psychological Health and Wellbeing
- Parenting with a Growth Mindset
- Raising Resilient Children
- The Five Family Rules
- Parenting Tools and Strategies for Staying Connected With Your Teen
- Screen Time for Kids – How To Manage It Effectively
The proven tools, tips and strategies in these presentations are the same concepts I’ve been sharing with clients for close to 20 years. And, I feel confident that these presentations have a positive impact because of the positive feedback we have received.
Personal Counselling and Life Coaching Sunshine Coast
- Life Coaching
- Goal setting and implementation
- Self-esteem and self-confidence
- Grief and loss
- Suicidal ideation
- Depression and anxiety
- Other mental health issues
- Addictions – alcohol, gambling, etc
- Anger management
- Domestic violence
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Indigenous counselling and cultural issues
- Stress management
- Pain management
Workplace Counselling Sunshine Coast
- Group training
- Career counselling
- Career transition counselling
- Manager support counselling
- Relationships with management support
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Conflict resolution
- Mediation and grievances
- Stress management
- Critical incident support
- Goal setting and implementation
- Job pressure issues
- Job loss support and redundancy support
- Suicide and risk assessment
- Trauma counselling and management
- Workplace injury counselling
- Adjustment to injury counselling
- Debriefing – Groups and Individuals
- Professional Development Workshops
Relationship and Family Counselling and Life Coaching Sunshine Coast
- Family counselling (parents and children)
- Couples counselling
- Pre-marital and marriage counselling
- Pre-teen, teen and young adult counselling (10 years and over)
- Divorce and separation counselling
- Parenting support and guidance
And much more…
Some of the industries Brad works with include:
Including providing support to fly-in fly-out staff (telephone counselling, face-to-face counselling, oil and gas, etc.)
Construction and manufacturing industries
(e.g. onsite, telephone, face-to-face, grief counselling, redundancies, personal counselling, etc.)
(e.g. staff and managers, etc.)
(e.g. Department of Veteran Affairs, Local Councils, WorkCover, working with directors and supervisors, onsite support during closures and redundancies, etc.)
(e.g. nurses, doctors, surgeons, veterinarians, practice managers, etc.)
(e.g. staff and managers)
(e.g. managers and staff)
(e.g. managers and staff, air traffic controllers, etc.)
(e.g. local and federal police officers)
(e.g. teachers, principals, staff)
(e.g. truck drivers, bus drivers, etc.)
(e.g. staff and managers)
(e.g. finance managers and staff)
Our Counselling and Life Coaching Sunshine Coast Availability
Synergy Mind Solutions is open Monday to Friday during normal business hours. However, because we know that people have work commitments, we do offer a limited number of “outside hours” appointments. Please check with our friendly staff to see when our next appointment is available. Because Brad’s style is very solution-focused
Area Base for Sunshine Coast Psychologist
Synergy Mind Solutions is based on the Sunshine Coast at Buderim. It is a privately owned practice with a light, airy and comfortable feel to it. Regardless of how you feel when you arrive, we strive to ensure you feel calm, relaxed and empowered when you leave.
Brad has also been providing telehealth counselling (phone, Zoom, Teams, FaceTime, Google Duo) for more than 10 years across Australia and internationally. This allows you to access therapy even if you are remote or rural, as long as you have a phone or internet connection.
Synergy Mind Solutions also provides onsite support to various locations on the Sunshine Coast and surrounds, so please contact us at 0458360666 to discuss location requirements.
Maroochydore Counselling Fee Structures
The current recommended schedule of fees set by the Australian Psychological Society is $300 for a 45 to 60-minute session.
However, to make the services more accessible, Brad’s fees are $250 for a 50-minute session. This is the rate for people who would like to see Brad privately. Some clients who choose this option have included:
- telehealth counselling clients
- clients who do not want to go through the GP Referred Mental Health Care Plan
- clients who value personal development and use the sessions for life coaching
GP Referred Mental Health Care Plan (Medicare Rebate)
With a GP Referred Mental Health Care Plan, you can access a Medicare rebate of $92.90, which can be processed on the day and is generally paid back into your account overnight (Medicare states 24 – 48 hours). This leaves a gap amount of $157.10.
Why We Don’t Offer Bulk Billing
2 reasons why we don’t bulk bill…
- Brad is an expert registered psychologist with almost 20 years of extensive in-the-field experience. He has a passion for providing high-quality service to ensure his clients get new results and move forward with their lives in a positive manner. We don’t want you to have to attend counselling for years on end without seeing any real improvement in your situation. So our focus is on finding out what you want or need and then providing you with tools, tips and strategies to help you get it. And, we know you will value the down-to-earth, proven, practical, simple and effective ideas you will get from us.
- The recommended schedule of fees set by the Australian Psychological Society is $300 for a 45 to 60-minute session, whereas the Medicare bulk billing rate is $92.90. This means the bulk billing rate is 68% less than the recommended rate. However, we do understand that paying a gap fee may be a little challenging for some, so we have reduced our rate to $250 per 50-minute session to make our high-quality services more accessible.
Please note: We understand that if you are a concession card holder, the above fee may be too difficult to manage, which is why we offer a discounted rate for concession card holders at $190 per 50-minute session (Medicare and Private Health Counselling rebates remain the same). Simply show your eligible concession card to apply your discount.
Employee Assistance Provider (EAP)
Brad has been providing psychological counselling as a contractor with several Employee Assistance Providers for many years. This means if your workplace offers this support through one of the EAPs Brad is affiliated with, you will be able to access Brad’s services at no expense to you.
WorkCover and Comcare Counselling Maroochydore
Brad has supported clients while on WorkCover and Comcare. He has assisted clients to re-enter the workforce with Return to Work Plans. He has also provided mental, emotional and psychological support for clients suffering from workplace injuries and requiring adjustment to injury counselling. Brad aims to support you so you can function better and enjoy a more fulfilling quality of life.
What To Do Next to Book Your Psychology Appointment
So, if you are looking for support to break through whatever has been holding you back, then contact us today at 0458360666 and one of our friendly staff will be happy to assist you. And, because we know you want better results as soon as possible, we do our best to secure you an appointment within 2 weeks.