This tip sheet for how to improve your self-discipline will give you quick and easy strategies you can start using today.
Improve Your Self-Discipline – Your Best Habit Ever!
A mentor once shared with me that self-discipline is the ability to give yourself a command and then stick to it. And let me tell you… if you can master this, you are ahead of the pack. Because self discipline is the best habit you will ever form.
People form habits and habits form futures.
“A man who acquires the ability to take full possession of his own mind may take possession of anything else to which he is justly entitled.”
Ask yourself, “What is something that I can do today that will make a big difference in my results?” And then do it all day long.
“Give yourself a command and then stick to it.”
“Give yourself a command and then follow it.”
“Give yourself a command and then do it.”
This is the best habit you will ever form.
Affirmations for How To Improve Your Self-Discipline:
- Do the thing and you will get the energy to do the thing.
- Do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not.
- Make up your mind that you are going to do what has to be done today – whether you like it or not.
- When you do this, you will like yourself even better at the end of the day.
- With consistency this will help to improve your self-worth, self-respect and self-esteem.
- Self-discipline is like a muscle and works on the concept of use it or you’ll lose it.