Do you provide marriage counselling / couple’s therapy?
Yes. Brad enjoys helping couples communicate better and more easily. He strives to ensure both parties are on the same page before they leave each session. And whether the focus is building your best relationship together or parting peacefully, Brad does his best to facilitate the process as smoothly as possible.
Do you provide family therapy?
Yes. As a matter of fact, one of the areas we are most passionate about at Synergy Mind Solutions is parenting and helping families develop strong and healthy relationships. Brad even published a book called: On Track Parenting – The Missing Manual That Should Have Come With Your Child. The reason we called it this is because it has the tools, tips and strategies you need to stay mentally strong, calm and peaceful while navigating the most challenging role any person can face in life.
Can I use my Private Health Fund to get a rebate?
Yes. If your Private Health Fund cover included psychology services, then we are able to process your rebate on the day of service. We suggest that you contact your health fund to find out your entitlements.
The funds we can process include:
- ACA Health
- ADF Family Health
- Australian Unity
- CBHS Health
- CUA Health
- Defence Health
- Emergency Services Health
- Frank Health Insurance
- Health Partners
- Latrobe Health Services
- Medibank Private
- Navy Health
- Phoenix Health Fund
- Police Health
- Qantas Assure
- Queensland Country Health Fund
- Teachers Health
- Territory Health Fund
- Uni Health Insurances
- Union Health
- ahm by Medibank
- rt health fund
Do you bulk bill?
The short answer is no. However, we ask that you consider the value you are receiving from an expert who:
- has been working in the field for 20 years,
- genuinely wants to help you get better results and make REAL change in your life towards what you really want
- continues to work on and develop his skills so he can always provide you with the best tools, tips and strategies,
- already charges a significantly reduced fee (the current Australian Psychological Association recommended rate is $260 for a standard 50 minute session)
Can I get a Medicare Rebate?
Yes, we have the facilities onsite to process your Medicare rebate ($87.40) on the day of the appointment. The rebate will generally be processed back into your account within 24 to 48 hours.